Welcome to GAIL's CNG Distribution System
Note:-Gail India Limited will going to Expand their Network To Rurban & Rural Area under Ujjwala Yojana.
GAIL (India) Limited currently owns & operates about 11,400 Kms. of natural gas pipeline network with around 75% of market share in Natural Gas Transmission within country, connecting multiple gas sources to various customers.
For accessing various natural gas pipeline systems of GAIL, entities and customers may please provide their contact details along with their capacity requirement and plant location to enable GAIL to respond within 3 working days.
Capacity can be booked on Common Carrier Basis OR Contract Carrier Basis.
For Booking Common Carrier Capacity (for a period of less than one year), following is the process flow:
|Natural Gas Pipeline Capacity and Zonal Tariffs (as on November 2018)|
|S.NO||Name of NG Pipeline||Sub Network||Capacity In (MMSCMD)||Tariff In Rs/MMBTU #|
|Total Capacity*||Total Common
|Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4|
|10||Cauvery Basin||Narimanam - Kuthalam||2||0.5||0.500||17.41||NA||NA||NA|
|12||Gujarat Regional P/L Network||South Gujarat Main||3.25||0.81||0.760||27.59||NA||NA||NA|
|i||Chainsa-Jhajjar-Hissar p/l has been laid for 5 MMSCMD vis-à-vis 35 MMSCMD of the authorised capacity.|
|ii||Kochi-Koottanad-Bengaluru-Mangaluru p/l has been laid for 6 MMSCMD vis-à-vis 16 MMSCMD of the authorized capacity.|
|iii||Tariff-Zone means the zone of a length of three hundred Kms .each along the route of the natural gas pipeline from the point of origin till the end point and a width of 50 Kms or 10% of total trunkline length, whichever is less, from the nearest point on the pipeline on both sides. For more details, kindly refer PNGRB regulation on "Determination of NG Pipeline Tariff".|
|iv||* As per PNGRB acceptance and it shall be subject to declaration by PNGRB, from time to time, under the PNGRB (Determining capacity of Petroleum, petroleum products and Natural Gas Pipelines) Regulations 2010.|
|v||# As per PNGRB's Tariff Orders and it shall be subject to determination/ fixation by PNGRB, from time to time, under the PNGRB (Determination of Natural Gas Pipeline Tariff) Regulations, 2008|
The important features and highlights of CNG Pump Station are as follows :-
1. There would be a Joint partnership model for CNG stations in urban municipal areas and highways.
2. There will be 2 types of CNG stations which will come up under either CNG franchise model and PSU-OMC dealer model.
3. Under the PSU-OMC dealer model, online CNG station (through pipeline) or daughter booster CNG station (without pipeline) are covered.
4. Companies are going to provide main equipment to start new CNG stations in Gujarat/Bihar/U.P/Rajasthan/Maharastra/Punjab/Hariyana/Andhra Pradesh.
5. Applicants will have to perform Civil work as well as NOC.
6. It is important to note that the ownership (lease land also applicable) of land is compulsory for applicant to setup new CNG Pump Station in Gujarat.
1. Applicant must be citizen of India
2. Applicant Age not less then 18 Years as on 30 Sep.2019.
3. Applicant have ownership of the land (if lease minimum 05 year) minimum dimension (28 mtr.X30 mtr.)
1. ID Proof / Address Proof
2. PAN Card 3. Land Ownership Document is Required during Land Verification
1. Refundable Application Fee :- Rs. 10000/- (Note if your selection is not done this fee is refunded)
2. NOC Fee :- Rs.75000/-
3. Security Fee for Online (Through Pipeline) CNG Pump under Municipal Corporation Area :- Rs. 150000/-
4. Security Fee for Online (Through Pipeline) CNG Pump Sation from outside Municipal Corporation Area :- Rs.1000000/-
5. Security Fee for Offline (Through refilling gas container) CNG Pump from outside/with-in Municipal Corporation Area :- Rs.800000/-
Note:- If any Applicant want to apply from more then one location the Application fee is applicable for all location
Hindustan Coca Cola
H & R Johnson
GAIL's Standard Gas Transmission Agreement (Access Arrangement)
Contains standard terms & conditions for access to any of GAIL’s Gas pipeline
Contains specific terms & conditions for booking common carrier capacity in an existing gas pipeline between particular entry point and exit point
Gail India Limited.
Gas Transmission Department
3rd Floor, Mmrda Building, Bandra Kurla Complex
Bandra East, Mumbai-400051
CGM (CNG Gas Transmission)
Help Desk:- 022-49421818
Office Timing Monday-Friday
(Morning 9:00 to Evening 05:00 O' Clock)
Mail us at: email@example.com